Housing is a huge industry all around the world. The amount of total real estate value in the world is an astounding figure some estimate over $200 trillion dollars. Clearly this is a very important asset to understand. Therefore, it is paramount to have a good understanding of the housing market before making a decision to buy.
Often times people are likely to follow the herd mentality. In this case, real estate is such a high valued asset it makes sense people will take action to be a part of it without much thought. It is just as important to think about what you are giving up to buy the home as it is to think about all the benefits of becoming a homeowner.
The posts below will challenge traditional thinking and try to get you to think of housing logically and not emotionally.
- Is Owning a Home Really Different From Renting?
- Why Owning-Real Estate as a Landlord Is Better Than Living In It
- Tiny Houses Only Worthwhile if You Own the Land
- Why You Should Buy The Worst House
- Home Purchase Considerations: Renting To Buy Cash
- Is Now A Good Time to Buy A House?
- Saving on Housing Costs by Renting Rather Than Buying
- REITS VS Your Home -Advisor Perspectives
- Shiller home Price Index – Multpl
- Buy vs Rent Calculator – NY Times